Friday, May 27, 2011

Wrapping up week 7

Don't really have any hard and fast feelings as to how the training is going so far - it's going, I guess. I'm in it enough that the days are all starting to blend in to each other, so nothing really stands out. I'm hitting the workouts, with a few adjustments here and there, so I'm feeling good about that. I'm also feeling good physically - no aches or pains, knock on wood.

Hoping to get outside on the bike this weekend, which would be a first this year. Pretty pathetic that my bike hasn't seen the pavement since, oh, September maybe? August? I can't even remember. I have two and one-half hours on the plan, so I'm hoping the weather will cooperate. That kind of time on the trainer is pretty grating.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on. Just knocking out the miles/laps. Ho-hum.
Hope yu'uns have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment