Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zoot



So, we did our part to stimulate the economy by ordering a couple pairs of these guys last night. They're Zoot recovery tights, and from the limited amount of internet "research" I did, they seem to get high marks for doing all the right squeezes to promote ample recovery (must be the nifty stirrups!). We'll see. I'm excited to try them out.

Sixty-minute run this a.m., with just a touch of high hamstring pain (last year's nemesis). I'm a little scared that this condition is again lurking in the background, but am hopeful that consistent stretching and ice packs will keep it at bay. I would be totally crushed if I had to pull out of another IM, so I'm not even allowing myself to consider such a thing. Mind over hamstring.

1 comment:

  1. Love the stirrups. My tights (2XU) don't have them. I may need to try the Zoots.

    ReplyDelete