Monday, March 9, 2009

The week that was

Had a nice remainder of the week, training-wise. Apart from swimming, which I decided to scrap entirely due to the sore shoulder and lack of a pool (our pool at home is still closed, as is the main one at our gym, and there was no scheduled Masters session at the local college pool), I got in all of my scheduled workout for the week. (So, as I joked to Cath this morning, we're totally ready for the Iron-duathlon!).

Anywho, as a brief recap, Saturday was a 110-minute ride and Sunday was an hour run. The run had to be done on the treadmill (!) because it was pouring rain all morning. Today I'm going to try to get in a swim at lunch, but work may not allow for it. If not, I'll use today as my rest day for the week, and do a double (swim/run) tomorrow. It's the fourth week of our 30-week training plan, which means we step back an hour of training (i.e., seven hours versus the eight we did/were supposed to do last week), so that should make things a touch easier to fir into the schedule.

More soon.

1 comment:

  1. Is the shoulder issue a new thing? I hope it sorts itself out.

    ReplyDelete